Monday, December 9, 2013

Antique Shop Spotting, Pensacola Style!



 Okay guys, this is my last Pensacola post! (I know- it took me a whole week to recap our trip, but we fit in a bunch of fun there!)

Anyway, some of the last places Grammy and I went on day two of our thrift-ventures were a couple of antique malls. They were both really cool, with tons of fun stuff to look at, photograph, and buy as Christmas presents!

I actually almost bought the butterfly above- it was only 50 cents!- but I resisted. It was a little weird...

I also liked a lot of the handmade items at these antique malls. They had some original and neat things, like the license plate cuff bracelets and the seashell art. :)

Pensacola is such a great place for the antique shop (and thrift shop!) hunter. If you're ever there, be sure to visit some of the great local places!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment