Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pensacola #Thriftspotting Day Two!



Our second thrift day in Pensacola was just me and Grammy, and we managed to hit almost all of the other thrift stores in town!

I spotted some great things, found some Christmas presents, and enjoyed hanging out with Grammy. :) She even found of the Santas she collects!

Of this #thriftspotting adventure, I think my favorite thing was the painting above. It was $9.99, which is why I didn't get it, but looking back, I probably should have. It's so pretty, and I love the colors!

I hope everyone had a great week, and happy Sunday!

Always,
Amanda



2 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I love that pale pinkish lavender-y set? I want to paint my walls that color! My thirfting is way down. :(

    Looks like you're settling back into FL nicely!!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cam! I actually kind of loved the couch set too! :) I am loving living in Florida again- it's so nice to be here! I haven't bought much lately, except gifts, while thrifting, but I've definitely had fun spotting cool stuff! When I have my own house, it will be full of awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete