Thursday, February 27, 2014

Insta-Thursday: Rhinestones and Kitties and Bears, Oh My!



 Happy Thursday, folks! We made it this far through our week, so high fives all around! (Can you tell that it's been a rough couple of weeks for me? ;))

Anyway, here are some of my Instagram photos from the last two weeks, including a very fierce-looking bearskin rug we saw at Oldsmar Flea Market a couple weekends ago!

I had to take a picture of the pelican lamps, spotted at the Red Barn Flea Market, for my Grammy, who's a big pelican fan!
The awesome Ray Bans in the first photo I scored for $40 at Dillard's a couple weeks ago, and they have rarely left my face!

And the rhinestone-studded T belt buckle? Well, I passed that up at the motorcycle gear booth at Oldsmar. But it was pretty sweet!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I'm looking forward to the weekend, myself. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment