Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thrifted Vintage: Jadeite Madness!



The past several weekends, I've been on a mad Jadeite search! We've been visiting all sorts of different flea markets, a vintage store, antique shops, and thrifts looking for some pretty mint-colored glass!

Above are some of the pieces of Jadeite I found at the beginning of this month. :) I love the pretty shoe, found at a little booth at the Oldsmar Flea Market a couple weekends ago. I also scored the Fire King book and mug there!

The huge Jadeite bowl I saw at YesterDaze Vintage store in Tampa, but I had to pass it up because it was $45! The store was definitely an awesome one, though, and when I have more money to burn, I will definitely be going back!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Jadeite finds and other cool stuff. :)

Happy Wednesday, folks!

Always,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment